RESOURCES IN ENGLISH.
Here you have a list of connections with resources to learn English equipment. Little by little we will be putting more information.
- WordReference: Useful to vice versa translate words of the English to the Castilian and. Also in other languages. You can hear how a word is pronounced, in British or American English, giving him to the button of the play so many times as you want.
- Cambridge: Monolingual dictionary. Useful for higher levels where we needed definitions and nontranslations. One of most extensive and more popular (some 2 mill. of searches to the month).
- Oxford: English-English dictionary that offer multiple definitions to us and articulation of the word that we looked for.
TELEVISION AND VIDEOS:
- BRITISH BROADCASTING CORPORATION Learning English: Page of BRITISH BROADCASTING CORPORATION to learn English. It contains resources, podcasts, videos etc¦
- Australia Network Learning English: Page of Australia Network with mucsimos videos. Everything presented in several programs with different levels and each program in episodes. There are IELTS videos examination similar to FCE.
- Videos FCE Speaking: Videos realised by adolescents in the part of speaking of the FCE. You remember that they serve to see how is the oral part of speaking. We cannot pay attention to the correction than they are saying, since they commit failures doing the examination as anyone of us.
- Cambridge ESOL: Official page of ESOL examinations where you will find the explanation of each one of the official examinations. PET exam, FCE exam, FALLS exam, CPE exam. If you enter the part of Exam preparation you can find also gratuitous resources of payment but to unload (examinations type, etc).
- Newspapers: It is a good way to take a little reading. Some are really useful to learn English. Among them The Guardian, The Independent, The Times, The New York Times. Also you can throw a look to the page British Newspapers and UK Magazines where you will find an exhaustive listing of Newspapers, English newspapers and magazines.
- Reading comprehension: Small texts with distributed exercises of reading understanding in different levels. You enter and you investigate a little the different sections.
- Very interesting page with multidud of exercises and resources. In this case we put the section to you of readings that is oorganizada by levels.
IT VISITS OUR POSTS:
- You dominate the grammar, the vocabulary and the articulation? Perfect! Now it is called on to you to accustom your characteristic ear to the English language and its sounds.
- It discovers which are the best books to learn English B1-B2. As much grammatical as vocabulary, readings and prepraci³n of examinations First and PET.
- How to request help in English? How to ask for directions? How not to lose itself by an airport? Then with this vocabulary to travel in English ð
- It discovers what is the modismos in English, why they are important and which are 10 more common, as much in formal conversations as informal.
- We already mentioned it in the article about the Phrasal Verbs summery: the Phrasal English Verbs in (as well as the Idioms and other elements of¦